Use this page to discover if Cylitic is missing from any of the computers in your environment.
Step 1 - Discover if any computers are missing Cylitic
- Log into Cylitic Vue Portal and look for the card labeled Cylitic Coverage.
- Unprotected clients are systems missing Cylitic.
- We want to ensure all systems are protected.
Step 2 - Identify which computers missing Cylitic
- Scroll down to the Systems cared located at the bottom of the Cylitic Vue Portal
- Click on the Security Posture column to sort so the "Unmanaged" systems appear at the top.
- In this example we see that Cylitic is missing (or unmanaged) on the two systems named System-28 and System-33
- If you aren’t sure of the location of a system, click its name to get more information.
- In this example, we’re going to click on the system named System-28 to view its systems details page.
- On the system details page, we can now see more information, including that it is a Dell Desktop running Windows 10
Step 3 - Install Cylitic on the missing systems
- Hopefully you can now find the Dell Desktop named System-29 and any other unmanaged system.
- Install Cylitic on each of these Unmanaged system.
- If you need help doing this, see the article Install the Cylitic Security agent.